President, Aibara Reed Law Group, LLC
Blake W. Reed received his J.D. from New York Law School in 1997 and was admitted to the New York Bar in 1998. He is also admitted to practice in the Southern Federal District of New York and Eastern District of New York.
Throughout his career, Mr. Reed has worked mainly in areas of transactional law. His background in business law and proficiency in mathematics makes Mr. Reed particularly effective in tax law, both as it relates to real estate and estate planning. He works in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, as well as hedge fund and company formations.
Currently, Mr. Reed advises in all areas of law administered by the firm, with a focus on the following:
· Real Estate: Growing up in the real estate world, Mr. Reed has always had extensive knowledge and exposure to every facet of the industry. He currently represents everyone from institutional lenders to individuals and commercial and residential real estate developers, in all varieties of real estate transactions.
· Wills, Trusts & Estates: Mr. Reed’s interest in tax law provides a natural draw to estate planning and elder law, in which he drafts client’s wills, protects their assets, and creates the best legal circumstances for their needs, through careful estate planning.
· Personal Injury: Adept at recovering compensation for persons incurring damage or injury in a variety of personal injury cases, Mr. Reed is incredibly skilled at navigating the needs of those he represents in both cases of negligence and reckless conduct.
· Corporate & Small Business: With extensive experience forming and dealing with the operations of corporations and small businesses, Mr. Reed drafts offering materials for various hedge fund and private equity structures, as well as partnership agreements, management agreements, placement agent agreements and subscription documents. He has a strong knowledge of relevant statutes, rules and exemptions, and is well versed in interpreting governing documents for offshore funds and special purpose vehicles, notably with the Cayman, BVI and Bermuda counsel.
Mr. Reed is involved in the New York Law School Alumni Association and Stony Brook Alumni Association. He is the President of the Stony Brook Touchdown Club and the East Northport Chamber of Commerce. He is also on the board of the Academy of Finance, and is a member of the Rotary of East Northport and the Northport Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Reed also holds a New York State Real Estate Brokers License.
1st Vice President, Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Bethpage Federal Credit Union (Pending picture & bio)
2nd Vice President, TD Bank
As Executive Director, Loriann is responsible for serving the interests of our chamber members to further the healthy quality of life and business climate in East Northport. Loriann is a key representative and advocate for business owners and employers in our community planning, organizing and overseeing a range of services and events for members. Additional responsibilities include all aspects of our fund raising events, and all administrative duties associated with the Chambers daily operations.
Loriann, along with her husband Jerry, both lifelong residents of East Northport, have raised their three children, Justin, Gabby and Taylor in the community.
Treasurer, Capricorn Consulting
I have lived in Huntington Township for the majority of my life and East Northport since 1999; and have always enjoyed participating in community events and organizations.
I joined the East Northport Chamber of Commerce when I started Capricorn Consulting Services in 2002, hoping to network and get further involved in our local community. It was an honor to become a board member in Autumn 2014.
I have over 35 years of accounting and management experience, have passed all parts of the CPA exam and worked with a wide variety of businesses over the years. Since 2008, I have been a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. My goal is to relieve business owners of bookkeeping chores so they can more fully focus on growing their business.
I have served as the Treasurer for the local chapter of a 501c3 organization from 2003-2015, and am a member of the Northport Historical Society and the Northport Arts Coalition.
Board Member, Clifford J. Austen Construction
· Chamber Representative for the Town of Huntington Veterans Park Citizen Advisory Committee and Chairperson of the Committee.
· Chamber Representative for the Town of Huntington Council Appointed Committee Member of the Matinecock Court Citizens Advisory Committee.
· Owner of Clifford J. Austen Construction located in East Northport doing home remodeling and renovations.
· Owner of All Island Home Inspection Services Inc. located in East Northport servicing new home buyers and sellers.
·Cliff and his family have been living in East Northport for over 12 years.
Board Member, AXA Advisors
Board Member, One Glass At A Time
Board Member, Academy Mortgage
Board Member, American Community Bank
Matt Nartowicz is currently the Regional Manager of American Community Bank. Matt has also managed ACB’s East Northport Branch which is located at 1968 Jericho Turnpike since 2010 and has worked in the East Northport area since 2008. American Community Bank is an independent, FDIC insured commercial bank that is locally owned and operated. They offer a broad range of financial services to individuals, professionals, business and non-profit organizations, and are committed to being highly customer focused and community oriented.
Matt has joined onto the Chamber Board due to his belief in the importance of supporting local businesses, and would like to see East Northport continue to grow and prosper.
Lourdes M. Pena
Board Member, Coach Realtors
Board Member, Affordable Party Rentals
As a long-time resident of Elwood and East Northport I am honored to have been elected to the East Northport Chamber of Commerce. My wife and I have been members of the East Northport community for over twenty years, where we have raised our two sons who are active members of the Northport-East Northport school community.
Our family business, Affordable Party Rentals, is a company that consistently provides quality products at an affordable price. Each year since we started, we have added many items to our company including tents, bounce houses, movie night, airbrush tattoos, aerial photography and carnival games. Our inventory is constantly cleaned and/or updated. We have been adding “engineered tents” to our collection, as well. These tents can withstand a higher wind load than ordinary tents and are the newest in tent technology.
Our crew, which always consists of at least one family member, will arrive at your location neatly dressed, well-spoken and knowledgeable, ensuring that your experience dealing with Affordable Party Rentals goes smoothly.
Our website is now mobile phone friendly. You can reach us either through the website, phone or text.
Board Member, Karp's Hardware
Mike is nearly a lifelong resident of the Northport, Long Island area. For over 40 years, he could be found behind the counter or in the office of Karps Hardware in East Northport. Karps is now in its third generation of ownership by his wife's son, Alan.
In addition to his work with the Chamber, Mike has become a late in life artist. He has participated in several Long Island Art League and Smithtown Arts Council shows at the Heckscher Museum in Huntington and Mills Pond House in St. James. His work is hanging in galleries from Great Neck to the Hamptons.
Mike is also on the board of directors of the Syracuse University Alumni Club of Long Island. He is also an avid fisherman and tennis player.